Friday 30 December 2011

will it be a yes or no? I'm on top of the world.


          It's almost 2012! Time to say Happy New Year. We always look for a fresh start, new beginnings, it makes us hopeful. This year has had it's up's and downs, more up's than downs thankfully. I've come up with a new years resolution....wait for it. This year I've decided i need to be positive and productive. My giving up sweets and McDonald's never worked year after year. That really say's a lot about me haha. 2012 is going to be a great one, not just a halfhearted happy new year. Challenge yourself  be a bright spark.
Up and Out DD


13 comments:

  1. Your photo's are amazing!!! Thank you for the comment on my blog, am following yours now and would love it if you would like to follow mine in return :)
    fashionableshenanigans.blogspot.com

    My new years changes: drink latte's instead of mocha's and work out more regularly. I love your idea to become more positive and productive....have you ever thought of doing guided imagry? It is proved to change your brain neurologically to be more positive if you do it for 2 weeks once daily...kind of cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked up guided imagery! it is actually amazing...it's more than cool!

    Hope you have an amazing 2012...drinking latte's l

    Best Wishes x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! Love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year, i wish you the best love this post!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year! Loving these photos, that first one is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! All the best for 2012. My New Year resolution- to reconnect with old friends!
    follow me at:
    http://villy-k.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photos ;)
    Golden hair is amazing!

    Angie
    Styleninfa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE YOUR BLOG SO MUCH.
    I'm adding a link to your blog from mine :)

    LOVE your blog ( again) ! Felt different :)
    www.poshnpreppy.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. im glad you liked the photos! thank you for commenting, im following, make sure to follow me back if youd like! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks... I hope the new year is treating you well!

    xxx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  11. that blonde girl in the ponytail is stunning. in an otherworldy/model way

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, follow if you like, have a nice day! - photomoto style!