Monday 3 October 2011

Acne I can see you! LFW street style


Acne, Acne and more Acne! The key pieces in this outfit are by Swedish fashion house Acne. You can get the Ultramarine blue leather trousers and roll neck jumper from my-wadrobe.com. Rich blue hues formulate a limited color palette for an imaginative look. The tapered fit of the leather trouser structure's the body which makes them super wearable. The Electric colors add a rock and roll edge to create that extra umph to stand out from the crowd. Up and Out.DD

4 comments:

  1. I'm happy I located this website! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of
    productive literary essays composing. Your first-class know-how about this good post can
    become a proper basis for such people. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pants are killin me, surely I invented them in my daydreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, loving this outfit - such a brighty :)

    xxx
    Daria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, follow if you like, have a nice day! - photomoto style!