Monday 26 September 2011

Susie Lau, yes i'm having a bubble...A STYLE BUBBLE!

I love Susie Lau, not personally..her style ofcourse. As soon as she walks out the house, she makes a statement. A statement that says i dont care what anyone else thinks - I'm gonnna do me. She has constructed her own identity through fashion. It's something so original. I hate seeing fifty girls in the same Topshop dress...(not saying i dont love Topshop). Every outfit Susie put's together is so effortless and fun. The confidence shows through. When you next go to your wadrobe have some fun!'Every street is a catwalk'. LOL. Up and Out. DD.

3 comments:

  1. I love her too, isn´t she amazing?! I love her way of writing as uch as I love her skills of layering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the most innovative blogger.She is just amazing.Like Caroline said, the layering is the key and she knows how to do it.

    http://www.lazycatstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love her style too! it's so unique and special!! amazing
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, follow if you like, have a nice day! - photomoto style!