Saturday 3 September 2011

A Different World - Dover Street Market

Today I went to Dover Street Market after hearing much hype about the place. It is definitely one of the most inspirational places I've been to, being in awe of some of the most talented Designers. With the new A/W 11 Collections stocked, the variant array of colours, prints and designers, rather reminding me of a contemporary Museum was such an enlightening experience. French fashion house Celine has to be hands down one of the best designers at DSM with an incomparable Sleekness and Sophistication ravishing enough to make anyone drool. The Themed rooms create an experience for the customer rather like entering a new world. I wasn't able to take pictures inside so this is my interpretation. Up and Out. DD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, follow if you like, have a nice day! - photomoto style!